Alyssa Leader – Editor-in-Chief (Volume 18)
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D. expected 2020
Alyssa is the Editor-in-Chief of the First Amendment Law Review, Volume 18. For any inquiries regarding the Journal, website functionality, membership, sponsorship, and publications, contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
David S. Ardia – Faculty Advisor
- Clarkson University, B.S. 1989
- SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, M.S. 1995
- Syracuse University, J.D. (summa cum laude) 1996
- Harvard University, L.L.M. 2007
Professor Ardia is the Faculty Advisor of the First Amendment Law Review. His areas of expertise include intellectual property, cyberspace and privacy law, and media law. He also co-directs the UNC Center for Media Law and Policy.
Mary-Rose Papandrea – Symposium Advisor
- Yale University, B.A. (cum laude) 1992
- University of Chicago, J.D. (high honors) 1995
Professor Papandrea began teaching at the University of North Carolina School of Law after teaching at Boston College Law School. Her areas of expertise include constitutional law, civil litigation, privacy law, free speech, and media law.