Editor-in-Chief (Volume 17)
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D. expected 2019
Sarah is the Editor-in-Chief of the First Amendment Law Review, Volume 17. For any inquiries regarding the Journal, website functionality, membership, sponsorship, and publications, contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clarkson University, B.S. 1989
- SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, M.S. 1995
- Syracuse University, J.D. (summa cum laude) 1996
- Harvard University, L.L.M. 2007
Professor Ardia is the Faculty Advisor of the First Amendment Law Review. Professor Ardia is entering his sixth year of teaching at the University of North Carolina School of Law. His areas of expertise include intellectual property, cyberspace and privacy law, free speech, and media law. Professor Ardia also co-directs the UNC Center for Media Law and Policy.
- Yale University, B.A. (cum laude) 1992
- University of Chicago, J.D. (high honors) 1995
Professor Papandrea has played an instrumental role in planning and organizing our symposium for 2017. Professor Papandrea has completed her second year of teaching at the University of North Carolina School of Law after teaching at Boston College Law School. Her areas of expertise include constitutional law, civil litigation, privacy law, free speech, and media law.